Dave Crocker wrote:
Folks,

For some reason, we continue to make followup discussion a matter of
accident, rather than facilitation.

In line with Don's suggesttion:

We ought to make sure that all I-Ds and RFCs contain contact
information, not just for the authors, but also for the group context,
such as the mailing list.

FWIW, this seems somewhat ephemeral. Many mailing lists don't last very long; some change (PPVPN has moved quite a bit), while others disappear after the WG ends, which is often just when the more significant final RFCs are issued.

There are many means by which we can find the WG associated with an RFC, such as the IETF WG pages themselves.

Joe