Randy's comments on the Vienna wireless at the IESG tonight are spot on.
The network's been great all week.

Given the WLAN problems seen in so many other events (IETF and otherwise)
could I ask that the network be publicly documented as a guide for those
providing WLAN in the future?   It would be really helpful.

The IPv6 has also been good when I've tried - less than 10ms to hop onto
either 6NET (for my home NREN access) or GEANT (for example for Japan)
from the venue :)

I think there have been some IPv6 blips, but not through local problems.

Good job - and a high standard for Minneapolis to match!

Tim