>Note that advertising is inappropriate on the IETF mailing list.

I don't think that was Vernon's or my intention.

Then remove both Vernon's (DCC) and my post.  I saw it as implemented examples of two
different fundamental internet engineering ways of dealing with out of signal email.
Both the DCC and ours are free services as best as I can tell, so don't know what the
advertising would be for.  The traffic here is miniscule compared to a link I can put
on other sites I run and I would guess probably similarly for Vernon.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com