>However, keep in mind that the spam can't be TOO randomized and still
>convey a message

BTW, in addition to my previous rebuttal of Valdis (which seems to be blocked from the
list by Harald again), I keep forgetting to mention that terrorists might be the
likely source of a future virus which effectively shuts down the email system
permanently by evading all antispam and overwhelming legit email.

Their economic incentive would be to disrupt the economies in the West where there is
heavy reliance on the internet email for business.

Given that the Taliban is against all forms of modern technology in daily life (yet
are astute at using it to fight), I think this is a very real possibility.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com