Thanks. SO this is what I now have in my edit buffer:

            <t>
                The IASA is responsible for managing all IPR,
                including but not limited to trademarks, domain names,
                and copyrights, that belong to the IETF.
                It is responsible for undertaking any and all required
                actions on behalf of the IETF to obtain, protect and
                manage the rights that the IETF needs to carry out
                its work.
            </t>

Bert