John,

The short answer is "Yes" - identifying meeting locations
and times 18 to 24 months out is a plausible target.

Site ID is less a problem than Sponsor commitment, but the
answer remains "Yes".

Ray

Is it reasonable for us to hope that, as things settle down
over time, we can reasonably expect to get to the "meeting
times and locations known 18 months to two years out"
status that has been the target for some years? Or, to put
it differently, without any unreasonable expectations about
how quickly it is possible to get back onto that basis, is
it still the target and do you consider that target
plausible?