On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 03:58:15AM +0200,
 JFC (Jefsey) Morfin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
 a message of 13 lines which said:

> - Appendix A - some names seem to be missing. I could quote a small
> score of them?

I do not know if there are written rules about the "Acknowledgements"
or "Credits" section in a RFC. It seems quite variable between the
RFCs. I am mentioned in draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14 for what I regard
as a very small contribution and not in RFC 4408 where I feel that my
contribution is more substantive.

Anyway, these appendices are not normative and are only useful for
historical reasons and to brush the ego :-)