Christian's suggestion is one way. not sure it is complete.

but I don't agree with you (Deng): i.e. I think this suggestion is in
scope of MIF wg. Maybe the outcome of the wg is a best practice document
that tells application developers how to write "good" applications in
context of MIF, where one practice is what Christian wrote, for example.

Marc.

=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca