Jari -
Good clarifications. Yes, this is for *additional* meeting rooms. I like the
idea of bar BOFs and design teams.

What does the community think about disclosure requirements for
directly-IETF-related work?  For example, and I am thinking out loud as a
community member, I would expect *some* form of announcement for work group
activities, even if a closed design team.  That seems to me to be smack in the
middle of the IETF openness philosophy.  Conversely, I do not see any
requirement or, for that matter, benefit from announcing non-IETF-related
meetings, like corporate meetings.  I would *not* want meeting room rental to
somehow become a marketing tool by virtue of being listed in any IETF
announcement.

--
- Eric