Am I the only person that thinks that if shaving 50ms off HTTP latency is a
worthwhile goal it would be more appropriate to look at a DNS based
signaling mechanism that is going to support that goal (and also do the
right thing for IPv4/6) rather than look at various ways to coax the desired
behavior from the legacy infrastructure.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/