This IETF draft contains normative references to three Fibre Channel standards
that are developed by INCITS Technical Committee T11 (www.t11.org) - FC-BB-6,
FC-FS-2 and FC-SP.  FC-BB-6 is under active development at T11, and hence its
latest working draft (revision 1.02) is publicly available from T11's web site.
 As the other two references are to published standards, their availability is
restricted.  In both cases, the material relied upon by this IETF draft has not
been changed by follow-on standards work, so the latest drafts of T11's
follow-on standards efforts (FC-FS-3 and FC-SP-2) can be used for reference.

If anyone needs a copy of FC-FS-2 and/or FC-SP in order to review this IETF
draft, please send me an email - I have been authorized by T11 to provide
copies of these standards for the personal use of IETF participants in IETF
activity related to this draft.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
david.bl...@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754