>Parts of the challenge here is that turning on IPv6 (publishing a AAAA)
>can also cause brokenness for users that have no IPv6 connectivity, e.g.,
>those relying on broken 6to4 relays.  This has been documented all over
>the place, for example here:
><http://ripe61.ripe.net/presentations/162-ripe61.pdf>
>
>So even if there are very few IPv6 eyeballs, this event can serve to
>flush out that flavor of brokenness.  As I understand it, part of the
>idea of everyone moving together is to get people to see the brokenness
>across multiple sites, thus to blame the network not the content
>provider, thus to pressure the networks to fix things.

Richard is exactly right on where a lot of value is. This is an
opportunity to find and fix the ~0.05% level of brokenness. Even
"non-participating" ISPs will need to take steps to prepare, and this is
of course a great forcing function within companies to ask what their IPv6
plans and to begin/continue IPv6 technical training, etc.

Jason