For all those people just dying to know about this character (U+19DA),
the latest Unicode code chart listing it is here
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1980.pdf
and the name of the character is NEW TAI LUE THAM DIGIT ONE.

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street
 Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com