The discussion make it clear to me that the tasks for IANA are not clear.   It
seems that there needs to be a table for each supported version of Unicode.
Thats document should state that clearly.  It is a point where RFC 5892 seems
to be vague, and we should take this opportunity to remove the ambiguity.

This document or a future one needs to answer the following question:
Who is responsible for generating a new table when the next version of Unicode
comes out?

Russ