Costin,

The proposed -06 version sufficiently clarifies my one open issue.

I agree that the NSDI paper is an important citation and did not intend to
suggest that it be removed.  In addition, your decision to not cite RFC 3124
is ok with me.

Thank you for responding to the review.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
david.bl...@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754