---- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Niven-Jenkins" <b...@niven-jenkins.co.uk>
To: "Ole Jacobsen" <o...@cisco.com>
Cc: <ietf@ietf.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:36 PM
On 31 May 2012, at 09:16, Ole Jacobsen wrote:
> Sounds like a difficult thing to do with any kind of predictable or
> measurable outcome, although it might be fun to ask the Brits if they
> understand everything the Americans are saying and vice versa :-)

I don't really have any issues understanding American English but I'm
regularly gobsmacked by how many North Americans struggle to understand
some things that I say :-)

<tp>
It's called irony; it got left behind on the beach, when the Pilgrim
Fathers crossed the pond.

On the other hand, it could just be that what you say <>is<> cricket.
Which would also be perfectly comprehensible to the Indian audience,
alluded to earlier (and to the remainder of the English speaking
world:-)

Tom Petch
</tp>

Ben