The thing is that I don't need a flight to DFW to YVR for this coming week
and I don't see the prices you do either.  I did not buy my tickets at the
last minute and believe it or not, I'm actually not lying about what I paid
for my tickets to YVR nor to Beijing.   I made a very simple statement of
fact based on my own experiences.  I can't fathom why you felt obligated to
spend time trying to show that I was lying.

Mary.