Bob,

I've read through the draft, and would prefer a different approach.
Since we already have a recall procedure for contested removals, this
draft should focus itself on uncontested removals, and really just
*absense*.  How do you test if something is uncontested?  Easy enough:
ask the IETF community.  If a single person objects, let's call that
"contested" and go with the other procedure.

Eliot