As LogMein says, even with the TMobile and Rogers use, it's extremely
unlikely that their customers will need to communicate with any hosts in
25/8. That said, I absolutely agree that an IPv4 range devoted to VPNs
would be great. I run a personal VPN to my home LAN, and I specifically use
different ranges of RFC 1918 space for the addresses in my home and my VPN.

Cheers,
Andy