Perhaps I did, but I am talking about Working Group Drafts

"1.1.  What is a Working Group Draft?

   Documents under development in the IETF community are distributed as
   Internet Drafts (I-D).  Working groups use this mechanism for
   producing their official output, per Section 7.2 of [RFC2418] and
   Section 8.3 of [RFC4677] and [ID-Info].  The convention for
   identifying an I-D formally under the ownership of a working group is
   by the inclusion of "ietf" in the second field of the I-D filename
   and the working group name in the third field, per Section 7 of
   [ID-Guidelines].  That is:

                        draft-ietf-<wgname>-...

"

        from draft-crocker-id-adoption