The IAB has just notified the ITU-T that Deborah Brungard will be the new IETF
Liaison Manager to the ITU-T for MPLS. Deborah was appointed following an open
call for volunteers (see email from Scott Mansfield to the IETF list on Fri
3/29/2013 4:32 PM EDT). Please congratulate Deborah when you see her.

Please thank Scott Mansfield for his past service in this role.  Scott is now
the overall liaison manager to ITU-T, and as such I am confident that he will
provide valuable support for Deborah.

Thanks,
Russ