On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Dave Crocker <d...@dcrocker.net> wrote:

>  Simply publishing this draft appears to have already increase
>>>>

>>> Sounds pretty scary.  No doubt the assertion is publicly
>>> verifiable, including the basis for asserting that it is causing
>>> problem?
>>>

>> Sure.  Simply observe the increasing signed DKIM messages that have
>> multiple From:'s.
>>

> The challenge I placed was on documenting the claim.  The point is to
> permit community assessment of the claim.

As another data point, when Doug's claim of increased appearance of
multi-From messages surfaced, I instrumented my own MTAs to detect the same
sort of thing to see if he's right.  My data don't concur with the claim;
it's still nearly zero.  I will release the source code for this in an
update to OpenDKIM soon, so others can collect their own data.

-MSK