On 25/07/2013 11:27, Scott Brim wrote:
> Brian: yes but non-registered thus non-ifentifiable subscribers, spammers
> etc don't.

We're talking about a list with a useful lifetime of perhaps 3 weeks.
I really don't think spam is a big issue. Trolls might be, but they
would be *our* trolls ;-)

Anyway - as John Klensin said, we should come up with a reasonably
complete and welcoming set of info and facilities for the remotes.
That may well include pro forma registration.

    Brian