Jari, Peter

        Thanks for the article. It is really welcomed to see that "diversity"
is something that the IETF is taking really seriously.

        Now, something general related to the blog. Perhaps it would be good to
enable comments, isn't it?

        I think that it would be good to interact there instead of here. One of
the values of this list is to have important topics, In general
blog-comments do not reach that level of importance, although it is
important to comment about the topic somewhere.

Thanks,
as