On Sep 3, 2013 5:47 AM, "S Moonesamy" <sm+i...@elandsys.com> wrote:
At the other end someone who has a problem understanding what is being said
can contact the WG Chair or Area Director privately so that they can step
in and help.

Because there are communication problems every few minutes, this seems like
a large burden to place on those who should be able to focus on keeping the
work as a whole running smoothly.  Someone who has a problem understanding
can speak to individuals privately. If they are rebuffed and want
intervention, then they could go to a WG chair... or perhaps to someone who
is part of a set of volunteers for helping in communication (we need a new
badge sticker).   In any case, please don't assign more small
responsibilities to the people who we depend on for pushing our work
forward.