Not so simple, I'm afraid.

Let's pick the "status" BOF from IETF 87.

First, you go to this site: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/

You find this entry:
Potsdam 1          RTG   status    ... BOF: Stacked Tunnels for Source Routing
B…

So the BOF happened in room "Potsdam 1" on Monday, July 29, at the second
session, the one that starts at 13:00.

Now you go to the audio archives: http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf87/

Find the file you want: ietf87-potsdam1-20130729-1300-pm.mp3

Yoav