From: Ifeffit <ifeffit-boun...@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov> on behalf of AowenLi
<liaowe...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2024 at 1:37 PM
To: ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov <ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov>
Subject: [Ifeffit] Issue about plotting simulated EXAFS in Larix
Dear Matt, I am trying to simulate a theoretical EXAFS with a DFT calculated
CIF file via Larix. I performed a FEFF calculation on the CIF file and imported
a path to the FEFF fitting panel. However, I didn't get any results when I
clicked
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Dear Matt,

I am trying to simulate a theoretical EXAFS with a DFT calculated CIF file via
Larix. I performed a FEFF calculation on the CIF file and imported a path to
the FEFF fitting panel. However, I didn't get any results when I clicked on the
"Plot Current Model" bottom. I get the following error message: TypeError:
unsopported format string passed to NoneType.__format__. Could you please help
me? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Aowen