Dear Dr. Anis,
If you want to print feffNNNN.dat files, you may need to modify the print
level in your PRINT card. Please try the following card. The 6th number in
the PRINT card needs to be 3.
[image: image.png]
Best,
Kaifeng Zheng,
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794

Department of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering
Tele: +1(213)512-8539
Email: kaifeng.zh...@stonybrook.edu

Structure and Dynamics of Applied Nanomaterials Group
Chemistry Division
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Email: kzh...@bnl.gov