Hi Juan Antonio:

It looks like this is fluorescence data. It is likely that you have significant self-absorption if this is a Pt foil. Try to apply an "infinite" sample correction to this data before fitting. That should correct the SO2 somewhat. A much better thing to do is to take this data in transmission. i suspect that if it is a standard foil, it is optimized for transmission and should be measured in that mode.

Carlo