I have downloaded and successfully installed
    Ifeffit-1.2.10-Mac10.4_PPC_horae66.  But every time I click on
athena,
    the X11 and aquaterm message appears, and regardless of my choice,
    Athena won't launch and will automatically quit!  I downloaded X11
from
    Mac website and while installing, a message came up telling me that
    have a later version already installed on my mac.  But still, can't
get
    Athena to work.
    I also downloaded and installed iXAFS.app.  After clicking on the
iXAFS
    icon, a window appears to specify the path to data and three icons
    Athena, Artimis, etc, but clicking on the icons won't take me any
where!
    Any insight would  be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Hind

Hind A. Al-Abadleh, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Chemistry Department, Wilfrid Laurier University
Science Building 3020F
75 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, Ontario  N2L 3C5 Canada
Ph.: (519) 884-0710  ext. 2873