On 03/09/2015 04:17 AM, Godfrey, Ian wrote:

In the history window some, but not all, data from previous fits seems
to get overwritten when running a new fit. Specifically I've noticed
this happening with the information in the "Data set" section. To
reproduce run a QFS fit with some R-space fitting windows (say 2-4); at
this point the log will be displayed correctly in the history window.
Now change the R window (say 1.5-3.5) and run the fit again. When you go
to the history window the R window information will be displayed
correctly for the most recent fit but, for the previous fit it will have
been overwritten by the newer fit. Some of the other info, such as
R-factor by k-weight seems to get overwritten too.

A video of this behaviour can be found here:
https://wwwa-e.ucl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/dropbox/dropbox.cgi?state=pickup_info&id=29d3e5c2
 password:
54c8545f

System info: Win 8.1 Enterprise x64 running Demeter 0.9.22 pre release
x64; log attached.

Ian,

First off, I really like your way of making a bug report.  Your video
makes the problem completely clear.  (I also rather like your
background image.)  While all my worst days begin with email that
starts "Sorry ... another bug report!", an unambiguous explanation
makes me very happy.

As for the problem you are reporting -- yikes!  That's really
troubling.  I'll look into it.

Cheers,

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
 Building 535A