Do you by any chance has a room-temp spectrum?  Most of our data is taken at RT
or not much below, and so the LN2 spectrum won't be a perfect match.
        mam

On 7/6/2015 9:12 AM, Case Van Genuchten wrote:
Dear Matthew,

Sure, the raw data and/or spectrum can be added to the database.  For this
sample, the 1st derivative of the Fe foil was 7.112 keV.  I can also provide
individual scans for the database, if needed.  Is there any interest in the As
K-edge of this sample, too?  I have that one as well.
Case

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Matthew Marcus <mamar...@lbl.gov