To those who have noticed that Demeter has not been available for download in the last day or so:

I use Amazon's S3 service to distribute the large installer files. You may have seen the news in the last 12 hours about a massive outage of that service, or you may have noticed that other internet resources that you use are unresponsive.

There is nothing I can do to resolve this problem. Eventually Amazon S3 will come back on line and you will again be able to download Demeter.

Please be patient and try again later.

Regards,

Example news article: https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/amazon-aws-s3-outage-is-breaking-things-for-a-lot-of-websites-and-apps/

--