Hi Fuxiang,

Further to Bruce's note, I looked at your file. Your model splits the nearest oxygens by only 0.01A.
Is that the magnitude of splitting you anticipate?
Are you familiar with the resolution criteria for EXAFS?
(k-range [deltak]) * (R-resolution [deltaR]) ~ pi/2 for identical near neighbours
This is also discussed in the archives, e.g.:
http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2007-November/003414.html

Looking at your chi(k), it seems usable, charitably, up to about 8 A-1, not to 12 A-1 as your window suggests you have used. Claims of being able to resolve small splittings
with this data will be viewed with skepticism.

-R.