Dear Qingying and Anatoly,

thank you very much for your quick help!

It is very much appreciated.

With kind regards

Felix

On 23/06/2017 22:57, Anatoly Frenkel wrote:
... and if the random alloy is a nanoparticle, the equations are modified (they will be the same as in Qingying's email in the bulk alloy limit and if the NPs are sufficiently large).
See here, Eq. (11), for more details:

Chem. Soc. Reviews *41*, 8163-8178 (2012) <https://you.stonybrook.edu/frenkel/files/2016/10/Bimetallics-CSR-19p1ya2.pdf>

Anatoly