Hi Brittaney,

I downloaded the installer (in case Bruce put out a new version) and checked. It started up fine for me.

Possible reasons why you may be having issues:
1. You might need to run the installer as administrator
2. Your antivirus program is blocking installation

good luck!

-R.

On 2019-08-21 8:29 a.m., Brittaney Courchesne wrote:
Hello,

I am just sending this email to see if anyone has encountered the following problem: I downloaded the newest 64-bit version of Demeter on my Windows computer, and it downloaded successfully, but now when I double click on the program, a tiny window pops up for about 0.5 seconds and then disappears. I have tried redownloading twice.

Thank you very much,
Brittaney

--
*/Brittaney Courchesne, G.I.T./*