The uncertainties reported by Artemis include as 'noise' the systematic deviation of FEFF calculation from the real thing. Even if FEFF were perfect, those FEFF calcs haven't been through the mutilations inflicted by data reduction, such as spline fitting. What I've done when looking at closely-related systems such as the same thing at differing temperatures is shell-by-shell fitting with one of them as reference.
For an example of this kind of thing, see:

Aruguete, D. M., Marcus, M. A., Li, L.S., Williamson, A., Fakra, S., Gygy, F., Galli, G, A, Alivisatos, A. P. (2007) "Surface structure of CdSe nanorods revealed by combined X-ray absorption fine structure measurements and ab Initio calculations", J. Phys. Chem. C 111(1),75-79 and supporting information

The SI has details about how the fits were done. In this case, the different spectra didn't refer to differing temperatures but rather different polarization directions.
        mam