Good afternoon

I hope that you are doing well and are healthy. My name is Deepak

Varanasi and ii am an undergraduate student at Middle Tennessee State University In need of your guidance for my thesis project. I am having  trouble interpreting results for my EXAFS analysis done on Athena – specifically, the emergence of a signal in R-space, below the 1 – angstrom mark,  after suppressing it via its rbkg parameter (signified by the black arrows). I have checked my back ground reduction and normalization multiple time sand have failed to isolate the reason behind my results or maybe it is the due to the gaps in my knowledge that prohibit my understanding of the results. At the risk of sounding armature, may I request your guidance in resolving my conundrum please? I would be honored to have your council in solving, understanding and comprehending the physical and chemical implications of my results. For your convenience, I have also appended a picture of my results to illustrate my query. Kindly contact me at your earliest convenience and please stay safe and healthy.

Yours Sincerely

Deepak Varanasi

P.S.: For your convenience, I have also appended a picture of my results to illustrate my query.

Resulting R – space graphs: -

An Ink Drawing
 With Ink Annotations

Resulting R – space graphs: -