Dear all,

I am using Artemis for EXAFS data fitting and found that the |χ(R)| plot shown
in "Artemis [Plot]" and "Artemis [Feff] Atoms and Feff" are in great difference
for a same scattering path. However, the |χ(k)| plots shown in the above two
windows is the same.   For the plot shown in "Artemis [Feff] Atoms and Feff"
window, one path is selected and 'Plot path' is clicked. For the plot shown in
"Artemis [Plot]", the same path is dragged into the "Artemis window" and then
transfered path and plot in R by click "Action" menu.  I would like to know
what is the difference of data shown in the two windows.

BTW, whether it is possible to have two peaks in the |chi(R)| plot for a single
scattering path? For some scatters with high-Z, the f(k) may feature multiple
peaks.

Thanks,

All bests,

Huaming Hou