Guidance? My suggestion would be to ask the beamline scientist who supported your run how to read the data or convert it into an ascii/text format. Were you able to view the data while at the beamline?
What software was being used there - Sam Webb's?

-R.

On 2024-05-18 3:42 p.m., Cai, Rui wrote:
To whom it may concern, Here’s Rui, a PhD student at Georgia Tech. I am writing this email to seek your assistance regarding an import warning I encountered while importing SSRL XAS data collected by uXAS server into Athena 0. 9. 26, as
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

To whom it may concern,

Here’s Rui, a PhD student at Georgia Tech. I am writing this email to seek your assistance regarding an import warning I encountered while importing SSRL XAS data collected by uXAS server into Athena 0.9.26, as the *Screenshot_Import Warning* shows. According to the response from the Ifeffit mailing list, I clicked on all buttons in “Plugin registry”, as the *Screenshot_Plugin registry* shows, and tried to import the same data again. However, there was still the same import warning with the another Athena warning. The data caused error has been attached.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance on how to resolve this matter. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Rui Cai