Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere.

I have previously been using XRF mapviewer with no issues on my MacBook pro
(fully updated).
Larch recently prompted me to update to the newest version, and following
this, XRF mapviewer seems to be unable to open (tries and then immediately
closes without any window ever opening). Oddly, all other programs in the
Larch folder still work as normal.
I've tried removing Larch, redownloading and reinstalling, and still have
the same issue. Any suggestions would be much appreciated - I'm definitely
regretting the update currently!

I was also curious if there's somewhere I could just download an older
Larch version?

Thanks in advance,

Sarah Bowie

PhD student
School of Environment, Geography and Geoscience
University of Portsmouth, UK