Hi Christian !

SVN trunk is the code to become the stable 3.6 release, as Kalis said.

I would encourage you to help me getting ubuntu builds also ready for the
openSuSE buildservice (yes it can build packages for ubuntu). But i'm a
NOOB regarding .deb building.
My packages are in the opensuse buildservice repo
(http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/dl9pf/).
These are made from svn trunk. See "SVN instructions" on
http://www.ifolder.com/ .

Please contact me if you're interested.

For a bit of help you can also look inside the "SVN-all-in-one" build
scripts I created. Available on www.ifolder.com, section Howtos, Topic
"Misc", "SVN build script" (CMDLINE-Options a.s.o.) .

I'm also on the IRC Channel #ifolder (nick dl9pf), but I'm only active at
around 18:00 UTC and a bit in the morning.

Greets
Jan-Simon