Okay so I found that an mod_mono is replaced by apache2-mod_mono.  But how does
one update mod_mono on the server to apache2-mod_mono?
Removing mod-mono requires me to remove my ifolder3-server-3.5 which is not an
option
But apache2_mod-mono will not install on top of mod_mono due to shared library
and file conflicts.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

>>> "Nabeel K Nizar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/06/07 1:17 PM >>>

Hi all,

I'm trying to upgrade my ifolder3 server from 3.5 to 3.6 on SLES10SP1.  I
downloaded the updates and was able to update everything except for the
ifolder3-server-3.6 due to a missing apache2_mod-mono dependency.  I've
searched everywhere for this rpm but can't seem to locate one.  Any ideas?

Thanks