Folder: (/Workspaces/Global workspaces/iFolder Community/(iFolder)
Discussions/(iFolder) Customizing, Configuring and Installing)

 Nitin Purswani Nov 2, 2009 12:47:26 PM IST

31. UseCases for iFolder

Description

Hi I have seen people using iFolder in many different ways ,some sync there
desktop,some use it for sharing ,some wants to see there server data on every
desktop .Just starting the discussion to know how users are using iFolder or
how they want to use iFolder if iFolder is missing some functionality.

I am using iFolders mostly to sync my application data like tomboy,pidgin(like
.tomboy ,.purple)  between my home and office

I also use to keep my documents in sync

I would like to use iFolder in a way  where  i can right click any file on my
system and say sync using iFolder ,may be we need better nautilus support,or
windows explorer support to do this .

Thanks

Nitin