Kamarulzaman Mohd Khalid's invitation will expire the 03/31/2010

Hello,

We are sending you a last reminder to notify you that Kamarulzaman Mohd
Khalid's invitation will expire.

It is not too late...
To accept his invitation and share your contact info with him, click here.
http://www.unyk.com/ml/383/83/?i=1F7EB9EFFF774A8C9F478E03DA1A39EA&s=17260320

Regards,

UNYK Team.

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us -
http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Kamarulzaman Mohd
Khalid: Unsubscribe me
http://www.unyk.com/ml/383/86/?i=1F7EB9EFFF774A8C9F478E03DA1A39EA&s=17260320&mid=9E98A4AA7977859D&email=iklan-ce...@yahoogroups.com

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe me
http://www.unyk.com/ml/383/84/?i=1F7EB9EFFF774A8C9F478E03DA1A39EA&s=17260320

Kirim email ke