 784.75

From: The LV Group

Memo: 25 shares returned –  3 cycles

Write them at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (contact @the-lvgroup.com) and ask them for
more details on their investment group.  Tell them that Barry Wild - LV ID
C278, referred you.  If you don't, I don't even think you'll get a reply.

Write me any time!

Barry Wild
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (wildbarry8 @gmail.com)
LV ID C278

***********************************
Make $4000/Week Without Selling Or Advertising...
http://98.to/1CASH1234

----------------------------
BLAST YOUR AD TO 1,200,000+ OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS!
http://pads.uuu.to or http://postads.idv.st

This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group.
Please change your groups message delivery setting to "no email" if you wish to
be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it. If you are
a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please email [EMAIL
PROTECTED] with the subject "remove - (your groupname)".

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: