Reminder from: iklan-indonesia Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-indonesia/cal

We love cruises, and we want everyone else to love them too!
Tuesday April 13, 2010
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
(This event repeats every day.)
Location: http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3155260-8331126

Notes:
We love cruises, and we want everyone else to love them too!
Popular Destinations :  BAHAMAS – CARIBBEAN – HAWAII - MEXICO

We know that planning a vacation shouldn’t be a chore, it should be fun! By
utilizing the latest advances in technology, such as live pricing and
availability, we’ve made it as easy as 1-2-3 to research, arrange, and book
reservations online- without any hassles.

Our philosophy is that your vacation starts from the minute you visit our site.
That’s why we have provided our customers with rich, inspiring content to help
ease the decision making process. We also work with the best suppliers in the
business to ensure that you will always get the lowest price for your cruise.
In fact, we’re so confident you won’t find a better rate, we’re willing to
guarantee it! When it comes time to reserve the cabin you want, at the price
you want, our booking engine makes the process fast and friendly. Yet even with
all that our website offers, we realize that sometimes you need a helping hand.
Our experienced support team and crew of sales agents are always just a phone
call away, ready to assist you in any way they possibly can.

To learn more, please contact us or copy and paste into your web browser:
http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3155260-8331126

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2010
 Yahoo! Inc.