Dear NetInvestors,

Double Your Money in 6 Weeks!

Most Reliable Money-Doubling Program is Available!
Has Made All Payments Since November, 2003!!
Powerful 4-Level Referral System!

NOT A PYRAMID!
NO MATRIX!
NO RECRUITING, SPONSORING, SELLING NECESSARY!
IT IS ALSO NOT A PONZI SCHEME!

THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Have a quick look at my newest marketing page:
http://www.monsterprelaunch.com/fbg2/3225

Combining the World's Best Money-Making System (with proven
record since November, 2003) with one of the Net's Best Marketing
Methods! This is truly the easiest, most passive income you will ever
make.

And you never have to recruit anyone!
You don't have to sell anything!
You don't have to sponsor anyone!

You can join now for FREE and get ready to start making money!
http://www.monsterprelaunch.com/fbg/3225

EASILY EARN $1,000 PER MONTH!

The way you earn $1,000 a month is to put $250 every week into
FBG. Get your customized version of FBG marketing page, sponsor
a few people, earn 10% commissions, and get paid back $500 every
week, after 6 weeks. That is how you earn $1,000 per month!

If you don't have the money to put $250 into FBG, then start smaller
and gradually build up your earnings through compounding.

TEST the FBG marketing page and DISCOVER ITS POWER!
I am confident about FBG, because they EARN the money to double
your money in 6 weeks.

Most double-your-money programs have failed. That is because
they are based on the "ponzi principle" of using money from new
members to pay old members. If the new money coming in slows
down, the cycle time gets longer and longer, and members lose
confidence. This could cause the program to grind to a halt.
Like all ponzis, they eventually run out of steam...

FBG has a fixed doubling time of 6 weeks. They have developed
several courses & related products. They are also Internet marketing
experts, with a team of professional marketers. They use the money
you give them to advertise. For every $400 they spend on advertising,
they generate sales of $800-$1,600. This enables them to pay you
back double your money after 6 weeks. They have been doing this
since November, 2003--WITHOUT EVER MISSING A PAYMENT!

FBG keeps doubling your money with a fixed cycle time, because
THEY EARN THE MONEY TO PAY YOU! They don't use new
members' money to pay earlier members.

Go ahead, Test the System and Discover Its Power NOW!!!
http://www.monsterprelaunch.com/fbg2/3225

Prosperous Regards,

Alwitt Khan
HYIP-Watch.com
www.hyip-watch.com

Poris Indah Blok C Jl. Bougenville II/508
Jakarta, West Java 15122, INDONESIA
Tel: +62 815 13300 863

Work Smarter, NOT Harder...
Because Money Makes Money!

P.S. I have checked this out thoroughly.
Here is what the company owner said:

  "...[O]ne of the reasons that the investing plan is becoming so
  successful is that it is a much easier sale than most other products
  or services.

  We are finding that between 20-25% of people who join actually
  make sales. This percentage is very high compared to the industry
  standard of 3-5%.

  We think that this is due to the simplicity of the plan and that our
  members can readily show others its success by the repayments."

P.P.S THIS IS INDEED YOUR LUCKY DAY!
Don't waste your luck by not checking it out!
http://www.monsterprelaunch.com/fbg2/3225

*****
Get Paid $30 Every Day for Breakfast!
First thing in the morning, I switch on my computer and I launch
StudioTraffic. Soon after finishing my breakfast, my computer has
autosurfed 100 websites, and I have earned $30 doing practically
nothing. This is just about the EASIEST way to earn money!
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=27620
*****
RealityMillions is performing like a star! We joined on 8/14/04 and
have made 2 withdrawals totalling just over $700. Both were paid
within 24 hours!! Ideal for Passive Investors!!!
http://www.realitymillions.com/index.php?ref=alwitt
*****

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM