Hello friend ,

Thank You for Joining http://www.kingegold.com/index.php?ref=21

For 7 USD you pay to your 7 sponsor you will receive :

1. Free Unlimited Advertising on our Site

2. We will Rotate Your Banner and Place Text Info, That Can be Edited at
Anytime

3. High Quality Product You Can Download in Your Member Area

4. No need to wait until your name reaches 7th level position to be paid

5. You will get the money even if you are still in the first level.

6. Some members will earn their money back the very first day!

7. Your membership in KingEgold is Never Expired

8. You will earn as long as your 7x7 forced-matrix is not full yet.

and NEW OPPORTUNITY!!!

1. FREE 3 Script For Support Your Bussiness, Amazing Instant Script For
Building Your Sites a Minute (normal price 10USD)

2. FREE Account in That Site, with 90% Reseller Commision

3. URL for register ini member area.

Thanks

http://www.kingegold.com/index.php?ref=21

http://www.kingegold.com/index.php?ref=21