Hi,

We've been mislead!

I just read this report about why so many people
are struggling with AdSense, and why so many "Gurus"
are still pushing making money with AdSense courses,
even though all the profit has been sucked out of the program!

I'm mad as hell!

The good news is, this report outlines
a far better way to make income online.

I only wish I had know about this last year. I wouldn't
have wasted so much time, money, and effort, trying
to win at a game that shouldn't even be played!

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Do it quick though, the author is pulling the information
soon, I think you'll see why!

Go here:
http://www.thedeathofadsense.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi/29379

oka